2017 Scholarship: Postgraduate Programme at The University of Essex UK – The university of Essex UK is inviting African student for a scholarship. you can get a scholarship of £4,000 as a discount on your tuition fee. you must have a CGPA of 3 and 5
You must meet all of the following conditions.
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be a national of an African nation (defined as a member state of the African Union) and ordinarily resident in an African nation
- be entirely self-funding your studies
- be a graduate of any African country or any of the countries specified above
- be applying for a full-time Masters course starting in 2017-18 (excluding MBA)
- meet the academic criteria in the table above
How to apply for Postgraduate Programme at The University of Essex UK
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2017 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. All our relevant course applications, received by the given deadline, will automatically be considered for this scholarship and a fee discount applied to all who meet our grade requirements. You’ll be notified of your award at the point when your place at Essex is confirmed, and by the end of October 2017. You don’t need to complete an application form.
We’ll assess your eligibility based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit your application for your place at Essex.