Obamacare And The American Health Care Act – The Obamacare and Trump’s American Health Care (Trumpcare) has been topic on with debate’s and argument.
Obamacare And The American Health Care Act (Trumpcare)
Before paying focus on Trumpcare (The American Health Care), let me enlighten you on Obamacare.
Obamacare was signed in 2010 to help provide affordable health services to every Americans without sentiment.
- All American citizens are to have health insurance. If they fail to do so, they will be penalized.
- Firm with more than 50 employees are expected to get a health insurance for its employees. If fail to do so, they will be penalized.
- Increases medical tax for the rich,imposed new taxes on medical devices, health insurers, drug companies, investment income, tanning salons and high-end health insurance plans.
- Children under the age of 26 are covered by their parent health insurance
- Increases Medicare insurance for the poor do to cover low-income earner’s.
Trumpcare (The American Health Care).
- Those who fail to pay for it health insurance after 63 days must pay a 30% surcharge on their insurance premiums for a year.
- In Obamacare, firms will cover health insurance if they have more than 50 employees. But in Trumpcare this act will be removed.
- Removed Obamacare taxes, delays implementation of the tax on high-end health insurance plans to 2026
- He agrees with Obamacare on Children under the age of 26 are covered by their parent health insurance
- Unlike in Obamacare he Allows states to define what benefits are mandated. Make tax credits based on an individual’s age
Recently, House Republicans pass bill to replace and repeal Obamacare.
What are you thought? Kindly let us know.