The University Of Auckland Scholarship To Study Abroad 2017/2018 (Danish students) is on. The University Of Auckland scholarship are available to Danish students and are funded by the University of Auckland.
The University has provided these scholarships to enable students to conduct their masters’ study abroad.
The scholarship is aimed at providing learning opportunities to Danish students. In the ranking of Universities in the world, the University of Auckland is the highest ranked in New Zealand.
It is recognized internationally as the principal university for graduate employability.
Information about the University Of Auckland Scholarship To Study Abroad 2017/2018
- The scholarships are available and are only awarded to students who want to pursue their master’s degree.
- The course(s) of study are provided by the university.
- The scholarship award will cover the following;
- The tuition fees of possible or enlisted study programs in other countries.
- The number of scholarships is yet to be certain.
- The scholarships are taken abroad.
- The eligibility of the applicants for the scholarships must meet the following requirements;
- Applicants must be entitled to students grants and should satisfy the necessary condition for receiving the grant.
Note: This pertains to students who may not wish to receive the grant.
- You must apply for admission yourself and should have experience in study programs abroad.
- You have to pay tuition fees to your place of education abroad.
- You must produce documentation that you have made payments of the tuition fee, the amount paid and what the fees cover.
Note that your receipt must cover at most a six-month tuition fee.
- You must document the progress of your study if you are taking a complete masters degree that exceeds a period of one year. This means you are required to document your progress, to show that you have followed and passed all your courses and examination that your study program involves.
- The scholarships are available to Danish students for application.
UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND SCHOLARSHIP 2017/2018 (Danish students) REQUIREMENT
To give admission into the College, applicants must have a previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The results below meet our English language requirements.
Applicants must satisfy the requirements below in one sitting; the results are valid for two years from the years from the date on the test certificate.
Minimum Requirements for postgraduate application in the English language in 2017.
- IELTS (Academic): Overall score of 6.5 and all bands 6.0 or better Internet-based
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall score of 90 plus a written score of 21
- Paper-based TOEFL: Overall score of 575 plus Essay (TWE) of 4.5
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): Overall score of 176 and all bands 169 or better
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: Overall score of 58 and no PTE communicative skills score below 50. You must authorize the University to view and verify your PTE scores. See how can I submit verified PTE Academic results to the University of Auckland?
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB):85
How to Apply for the University Of Auckland Scholarship To Study Abroad 2017/2018 (Danish students)
- the University Of Auckland Scholarship To Study Abroad 2017/2018 process can be done online.
- Applicants should check their eligibility and the scholarship requirement.
Interested persons can apply for a scholarship to study abroad earliest twelve months before the programs commence.
Source: University of Auckland